Carbon Steel EFW Pipe ASTM A 671 Grade CC 65
Trio Steel provides a complete range of Carbon Steel EFW Pipe ASTM A 671 Grade CC 65 pipes that are innovative in nature and can be customized according to consumer needs. Carbon Steel EFW Pipe ASTM A 671 Grade CC 65 provided by Trio Steel is of high quality and durable in nature. Carbon Steel EFW Pipe ASTM A 671 Grade CC 65, Stainless Steel Seamless pipes & Tubes, Carbon Steel Seamless Pipes & Tubes and Alloy Steel Seamless Pipes & Tubes are the carbon tubes that are available in our extensive range.
Serving the requirements and demands of various industries, Trio Steel believes in making the best products and is therefore a leading supplier in the production of Carbon Steel pipes. We use state of the art technology for the manufacturing of our pipes.
For Our Customers:
- Customer service provided at Trio Steel is of the highest standard.
- Material used in pipe production is of high quality.
- Equipment is updated and regularly maintained.
- You will get exactly what you need and when you need it.
- Cost effective and high quality Carbon Steel EFW Pipe ASTM A 671 Grade CC 65 pipes is supplied.
Carbon Steel Pipe To ASTM A 671 Grade CC 65 Pipe Quick Details
- Company Name: Trio Steel
- Country/Region: India
- FOB Price: US $1500-5000 / Metric Ton
- Port: Nhava Sheva Port Mumbai
- Main Products: Seamless Pipes & Tubes, Welded Pipes & Tubes, Stainless Steel Tube, API 5L Pipes
- No.of Employees: 20 – 40 People
- Year Established: 1999
- Certification: ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001
The standard specification for ASTM A671 electrically fused pipe for atmospheric and lower temperatures cover the standard requirements for electrically fused welded steel pipe along with added filler metal for atmospheric and lower temperatures. This steel pipe will be fabricated by using a pressure vessel quality plate of different levels of analysis and strength.
ASTM A 671 GR. CC60
ASTM A 671 GR. CC65
ASTM A 671 GR. CC70
Carbon Steel Pipes : Seamless & Welded (EFW ,ERW & DSAW)
- Seamless Pipes & products to 36″ O.D.
- Welded pipe and products to 84″ O.D.
- Offering all scheduled wall thicknesses, Non Standard wall thicknesses and heavy wall thickness Pipes .
- Flanges and fittings to suit pipes
- Materials comply to: API, ASTM, ASME,ANSI, NACE, DIN, AISI, MSS specifications*
- Supplemental testing services
- Custom Surface finishes and coatings
- Machining and cutting
- Global logistics and management of multiple shipments.
- Packaging and shipping around the Globe to your project site.
We can supply carbon steel pipes meeting ASTM, ANSI, ASME, API and other standards.
- ASTM A 106 /SA 106 Grade B & C
- ASTM A 53 /SA 53 Grade B
- ASTM A 513 /SA 513 TYPE 5
- ASTM A519 /SA 519
- ASTM A671 /SA 671 , ASTM A 672 /SA 672, ASTM A691 /SA 691, ASTM A 692 /SA 692
- API 5L
- ASTM A161M/ASME SA-161M (Gr.T1)
- ASTM A209M/ASME SA-209M (Gr.T1/Gr.T1a/Gr.T1b)
- ASTM A519M/ASME SA-519M (Gr.MT1010/Gr.MT1015/Gr.MT1020)
- ASTM A334M/ASME SA-334M (Gr.1/Gr.3/Gr.6/Gr.7/Gr.8/Gr.9/Gr.10/Gr.11)
- ASTM A213M/ASME SA-213M: grade T2/T5/T9/T11/T12/T21/T22/T23/T91/T92
- DIN 17175 (ST35.8/ST45.8/15Mo3/13CrMo44/10CrMo910/12CrMo195)
- JIS G3460/STPL39
- JIS G3458/STPA12/STPA22/STPA23/STPA25
Carbon Steel EFW Pipe ASTM A 671 Grade CC 65 Application
Steel, where the main alloying constituent is carbon, is called Carbon Steel or plain carbon steel. The American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) defines carbon steel as: “Steel is considered to be carbon steel when no minimum content is specified or required for chromium, cobalt, columbium, molybdenum, nickel, titanium, tungsten, vanadium or zirconium, or any other element to be added to obtain a desired alloying effect; when the specified minimum for copper does not exceed 0.40 percent; or when the maximum content specified for any of the following elements does not exceed the percentages noted: manganese 1.65, silicon 0.60, copper 0.60.”
This type of steel is applied in various industries and for critical engineering purposes. Other value added products of carbon steel include LPG cylinders, corrosion resistant steel, precision tubes and medium/high carbon grades, critical structural application steel, etc.