ASTM A106 Grade C Carbon Steel Saw Pipes
Trio Steel provides a complete range of ASTM A106 Grade C Carbon Steel Saw Pipes that are innovative in nature and can be customized according to consumer needs. ASTM A106 Grade C Carbon Steel Saw Pipes provided by Trio Steel is of high quality and durable in nature. Carbon Steel Saw Pipe, Stainless Steel Seamless pipes & Tubes, Carbon Steel Seamless Pipes & Tubes, and Alloy Steel Seamless Pipes & Tubes are the carbon tubes that are available in our extensive range.
Serving the requirements and demands of various industries, Trio Steel believes in making the best products and is, therefore, a leading supplier in the production of ASTM A106 Grade C Carbon Steel Saw Pipes. We use state of the art technology for the manufacturing of our pipes.
For Our Customers:
- Customer service provided at Trio Steel is of the highest standard.
- The material used in pipe production is of high quality.
- Equipment is updated and regularly maintained.
- You will get exactly what you need and when you need it.
- Cost-effective and high-quality Carbon Steel EFW Pipe ASTM A 671 Grade CC 65 pipes is supplied.
Carbon Steel Pipe To Carbon Steel Saw Pipe Pipe Quick Details
- Company Name: Trio Steel
- Country/Region: India
- FOB Price: US $1500-5000 / Metric Ton
- Port: Nhava Sheva Port Mumbai
- Main Products: Seamless Pipes & Tubes, Welded Pipes & Tubes, Stainless Steel Tube, API 5L Pipes
- No.of Employees: 20 – 40 People
- Year Established: 1999
- Certification: ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001
ASTM A106 Grade C Carbon Steel Saw Pipes Specifications
ASTM A106 Grade C Carbon Steel Saw Pipes, as well as Stainless Steel Saw Pipes, are available in different grades and standards. Some of the standard features these are made available in include
Standard (ASTM A691),
and Size Range (2″- 24″).
Its other specifications include:
- Schedule S 5, S 10, S 20, S 40, S 60, S XS, S 80, S 100, S 120, S 140, S 160, S XXS
- Bevelled End (BW)
- Plain End Pipe (PE)
|Sr No||DESCRIPTION||GRADE||SIZE RANGE|
|A||SEAMLESS / WELDED PIPES|
|1||Carbon Steel Seamless Pipes||A53 / A106 / API 5L|
Grade B (NACE – MR -0175)
|1/2″ – 24″|
|2||Carbon Steel ERW Black & Galvanized Pipes||A53 Grade A – B / API 5L – A53, Grade B (NACE MR-0175)||1/2″ – 16″|
|4||Carbon Steel SAW Pipes||API 5L / ASTM A671/ 672 ( up to Grade X-70)||12″ – 135 “|
|5||Stainless Steel Seamless Pipes/ Tubes||ASTM A312 Grade 304/L – 316/L||1/2″ – 16″|
|6||Stainless Steel Welded Pipes||ASTM A312 Grade 304/L – 316/L||1/2″ – 16″|
NOTE : OTHER SIZES AND GRADES ARE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
ASTM A106 Grade C Carbon Steel Saw Pipes Application
Steel, where the main alloying constituent is carbon, is called Carbon Steel or plain carbon steel. The American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) defines carbon steel as: “Steel is considered to be carbon steel when no minimum content is specified or required for chromium, cobalt, columbium, molybdenum, nickel, titanium, tungsten, vanadium or zirconium, or any other element to be added to obtain a desired alloying effect; when the specified minimum for copper does not exceed 0.40 percent; or when the maximum content specified for any of the following elements does not exceed the percentages noted: manganese 1.65, silicon 0.60, copper 0.60.”
This type of steel is applied in various industries and for critical engineering purposes. Other value-added products of carbon steel include LPG cylinders, corrosion-resistant steel, precision tubes and medium/high carbon grades, critical structural application steel, etc.
Available Stock at Trio Steel
Fill the below detail
ASTM A106 GR B SEAMLESS PIPES:
Carbon Steel Pipes are widely used in industries worldwide. The most common category of carbon steel pipes is ASTM A106 GR B Seamless Pipes. ASTM A106 Carbon Steel Seamless Pressure pipe (also known as ASME SA106 pipe) is commonly used in the construction of oil and gas refineries, power plants, petrochemical plants, boilers, and ships where the piping must transport fluids and gases that exhibit higher temperatures and pressure levels.
ASTM A106 GR B Seamless Pipes: 1’’ to 24’’
ASTM A106 GR B Welded Pipes: 16’’ to 72’’
Length: 1 Meter to 12 Meters
|YS (Mpa)||UTS (Mpa)||EL %||YS/UTS|
ASTM A106 Grade C Carbon Steel Saw Pipes are generally heat treated with normalizing up to 900 DEG C. They can be supplied with a coating like 3LPE Coating, Anti-Rust Coating, or can be supplied Bare. They are supplied with end caps and bundled together to avoid damage in transit. Rexal Tubes is the leading stockiest in India with over 800-ton stock in carbon steel seamless pipe tubes.
We supply the below things along with the pipes:
- Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
- Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
- Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
- Fumigation Certificates
- Raw Material Test Reports
- Material Traceability Records
- Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
- Heat Treatment Charts
- Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
- Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2