ASME SA516 GR 60 PLATES
WHAT ARE SA516 GR 60 PLATES?
The SA516 GR 60 steel plates are a type of high-quality boiler steel plates and are also known as ASME SA516 GRADE 60 steel plates. And, are made from pressure vessel premium quality steel. Also, these SA516 GR 60 plates are designed by using material GR 60. Furthermore, these plates are used in situations wherein notch durability (the ability a material possesses to absorb energy in the presence of a flaw) is vital.
The ASME SA516 GR 60 plates offer versatility and are quite adaptable in all conditions and therefore have a huge market demand. And, the grade 60 boilerplates are primarily intended for use by pressure vessel fabricators and manufacturers. And, physical and chemical characteristics of the boiler quality plates make these a popular choice in the industries. Also, steel plates are made up of premium quality raw materials by the use of the latest machinery and are therefore of robust built. Also, these plates are repellent to corrosion and therefore is long-lasting and can also be used in different environments for a long time without any deterioration.
WHAT ARE ITS ATTRIBUTES?
The attributes of ASME SA516 GR 60 boiler plates are as follows:
- Use of up to date and modern machinery.
- Best quality of raw materials used (Grade 60).
- High quality of work.
- Immensely reliable and dependable.
- Experienced professional manpower.
- Incredible weld-ability of plates.
- Long-lasting boilerplates.
- Appropriate durability of the plates.
- Highly resistant to corrosion.
- Highly resistant to deterioration.
- Moreover, these are also highly repellent to erosion.
- And lastly, precise finish.
WHAT ARE ITS USES AND APPLICATIONS?
- The SA516 GRADE 60 plates are used mainly in industries like:
- And Gas.
- Furthermore, they are also used in thermal power stations wherein heat energy is converted into electric power.
- Also, these are used in gas and steam turbines.
- The ASME SA516 GR 60 steel plates can also be utilized in nuclear reactor pressure vessels.
- Moreover, the plates also play an important part in boiler, steam and heat exchangers.
Trio Steel is a large manufacturer and supplier of Premium Quality SA 516 Grade 60 boiler steel plates that are also known as ASME SA516 Grade 60. A516 GR 60 comes up with High Grade 60 raw material that has huge demand in market by many industries like shipbuilding, petrochemicals, manufacturing and having that huge amount of demand, we continue doing so many tests on SA 516 GR 60 like raw material test, positive material identification test, destroy or damage test before we supply it for industries.
Our facility produces the best quality ASTM a516 Gr 60 plates. This is due to the perfect blend of experienced professional manpower and unmatched quality raw material with modern machinery. Consequently, combining these elements together gives rise to the highest quality boiler steel plates.
Chemical elements in the appropriate quantities are used to produce the plates. It is composed of the maximum amount of carbon and optimal amounts of manganese, phosphorus, sulphur, and silicon. As a result of its mechanical assets, these plates are capable of sustaining reasonably high temperatures (up to 538°C). In addition, these plates are also highly resistant to different types of deterioration and corrosion. Therefore they are repellent to erosive action.
And being a big stockiest and supplier of SA516 Grade 60 boiler quality plates, we always received many orders from our worldwide clients. So we always make sure to deliver products on time by packing it with bubble wrap and wooden boxes for Physical safety of the product.
EQUIVALENT GRADE OF SA 516 GR 60 BOILER PLATES
|British Standard||European Norm||ASTM/ASME||DIN|
|BS1501-161-430A||EN10028 P265GH||A/SA516 – Grade 60||DIN 17155 HII|
|Grade||SA 516 GR.60 Boiler and Pressure Vessel Steel Plates|
CHEMICAL COMPOSITION OF SA 516 GR 60 STEEL PLATES
|Tensile strength (ksi)||Yield Strength (ksi)|
Elongation min, % 200 mm (8 in)
Elongation min, % 50 mm (2 in)
|485-620 (70-90)||260 (38)||17||21|