ASTM A671 Grade CB60 EFW CL22 Pipes
Trio Steel provides a complete range of ASTM A671 Grade CB60 EFW CL22 Pipes that are innovative in nature and can be customized according to consumer needs. ASTM A671 Grade CB60 EFW CL22 Pipes provided by Trio Steel are of high quality and durable in nature. ASTM A671 Grade CB60 EFW CL22 Pipes, Stainless Steel Seamless pipes & Tubes, Carbon Steel Seamless Pipes & Tubes, and Alloy Steel Seamless Pipes & Tubes are the carbon tubes that are available in our extensive range.
Serving the requirements and demands of various industries, Trio Steel believes in making the best products and is, therefore, a leading supplier in the production of Carbon Steel pipes. We use state-of-the-art technology for the manufacturing of our pipes. Trio Steel is one of the principal suppliers and Exporters of High-Quality ASTM A671 Grade CB60 EFW CL22 Pipes and Tubes. The steel line will be made from a weight vessel quality plate of various assessment and quality measurements. A couple of assessments and classes of the line will be given. We are offering these channels and chambers are incredibly esteemed by our clients for their robustness, utilization resistance, and dimensional exactness. These channels and chambers are consistently used in oil and Gas, control Plants, boilers, transports, etc. We additionally offer these items at aggressive costs in the market.
For Our Customers:
- Customer service provided at Trio Steel is of the highest standard.
- The material used in pipe production is of high quality.
- Equipment is updated and regularly maintained.
- You will get exactly what you need and when you need it.
- Cost-effective and high-quality Carbon Steel EFW Pipe ASTM A 671 Grade CB 60 pipes is supplied.
ASTM A671 Grade CB60 EFW CL22 Pipes Quick Details
- Company Name: Trio Steel
- Country/Region: India
- FOB Price: US $1500-5000 / Metric Ton
- Port: Nhava Sheva Port Mumbai
- Main Products: Seamless Pipes & Tubes, Welded Pipes & Tubes, Stainless Steel Tube, API 5L Pipes
- No.of Employees: 20 – 40 People
- Year Established: 1999
- Certification: ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001
ASTM A671 Grade CB60 EFW CL22 Pipes
Trio Steel is a stockholder & distributor of ASTM A671 EFW Electric Fusion Welded Pipes for Atmospheric and Low Temperatures in Grade CB60, Grade CB65, Grade CB70, Grade CC60, Grade CC65, Grade CC70
- ASTM A671 Gr. CB60 EFW PIPES CL12
- ASTM A671 Gr. CB60 EFW PIPES CL22
- ASTM A671 Gr. CB65 EFW PIPES CL12
- ASTM A671 Gr. CB65 EFW PIPES CL22
- ASTM A671 Gr. CB65 EFW PIPES CL32
- ASTM A671 Gr. CB70 EFW PIPES CL12
- ASTM A671 Gr. CB70 EFW PIPES CL22
- ASTM A671 Gr. CB70 EFW PIPES CL32
Table 1. Chemical Composition Specification (percent %)
|Specification||Maximum C for Thickness t (mm)||Mn for thickness t (mm)||Si||P max||S max|
|6 ≤ t ≤ 12,5||12,5 < t ≤ 25||25 < t ≤ 50||50 < t ≤ 63||t≤ 12,5||t>12,5|
|ASTM A671 Gr. CB60 EFW CL22 Pipes||0,21||0.23||0.23||0.25||0,60-0,90||0,85-1,20||0,15-0,04||0,035||0,035|
Table 2. Typical chemical composition of ASTM A671 Grade CB60 EFW CL22 Pipes
Table 3. Requirement as specified in ASTM A671 Grade CB60 EFW CL22 Pipes
|Grade||Tensile Strength (MPa)||Minimum yield strength (MPa)||Minimum elongation (%) In a gauge length of :|
What is the Difference between CL12, CL22, CL32?
|Heat Treatment||RT||Hydrostatic Pressure Test|
|CL22||Stress Relieved (PWHT)||Yes||Yes|
We follow standard specifications for Electric-Fusion-Welded Steel Pipe for Atmospheric and Lower Temperatures
- A20/A20M Specification for General Requirements for Steel Plates for Pressure Vessels
- A370 Test Methods and Definitions for Mechanical Testing of Steel Products
- A435/A435M Specification for Straight-Beam Ultrasonic Examination of Steel Plates
- A530/A530M Specification for General Requirements for Specialized Carbon and Alloy Steel Pipe
- A577/A577M Specification for Ultrasonic Angle-Beam Examination of Steel Plates
- A578/A578M Specification for Straight-Beam Ultrasonic Examination of Rolled Steel Plates for Special Applications
- E110 Test Method for Indentation Hardness of Metallic Materials by Portable Hardness Testers
- E165 Practice for Liquid Penetrant Examination for General Industry
- E709 Guide for Magnetic Particle Testing
- Boilers And Pressure Vessels – Electric Fusion Welding – Electrofusion – Heat Treatment – High-Pressure Services – Pressure Vessels – Steel Pipes – Tubular Products
ASTM A671 Grade CB60 EFW CL22 Pipes Application
Steel, where the main alloying constituent is carbon, is called Carbon Steel or plain carbon steel. The American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) defines carbon steel as: “Steel is considered to be carbon steel when no minimum content is specified or required for chromium, cobalt, columbium, molybdenum, nickel, titanium, tungsten, vanadium or zirconium, or any other element to be added to obtain a desired alloying effect; when the specified minimum for copper does not exceed 0.40 percent; or when the maximum content specified for any of the following elements does not exceed the percentages noted: manganese 1.65, silicon 0.60, copper 0.60.”
This type of steel is applied in various industries and for critical engineering purposes. Other value-added products of carbon steel include LPG cylinders, corrosion-resistant steel, precision tubes and medium/high carbon grades, critical structural application steel, etc.