EN 10210-1 Grade S275J2H Specification
EN 10210-1 Grade S275J2H Carbon Steel Seamless Pipes and Tubes are also known as mild steel pipes and tubes. EN 10210-1 Grade S275J2H Pipes and Tubes are low-cost Low Carbon Steel Pipes and Tubes with max 020 % carbon content with combination of 050-140 % manganese easy to form and shape .These pipes are manufactured as per EN Specification and commercially referred as cs pipes or ms pipes.Low Carbon Steel Pipes are not as hard as hig carbon steel pipes,Though carburizing can increase its surface hardness.
EN 10210-1 Grade S275J2H Properties
|max 0.20||–||max 1.50||0.035||0.035||–||–||–||–||–|
|Yield Strength||Tensile Strength||Elongation A5 min|
|MPa min||ksi min||MPa min||MPa min||ksi min||Percentage|
|–||EN 10210-1 Grade S275J2H||–||–||–||–|
- Carbon Steel
- Alloy Steel
- Low Temperature Carbon Steel
- High Temperature Carbon Steel
- Low Temperature Alloy Steel
- High Temperature Alloy Steel
Dimensional Tolerances of EN 10210-1 Grade S275J2H
|Outer diameter and wall Thickness|
|Execution||Size Range||OD Tolerance||Wall tolerance|
|Hot-rolled Tube||OD – 80 mmOD > 80 mmWall||± 0.4 mm± 0.5 % of OD||± 0.7 mm± (5 % x wallthickness + 0.1 mm|
|Hot-rolled peeled tube||All sizesWall||+ 0.25/- 0 mm||± 0.8 mm± (5 % x wall thickness+ 0.2 mm)|
|Cold Worked tubecold-rolled or cold-drawn||OD 80 Wall Thickness 8||+ 0.30/- 0 mm*+ 0.35/- 0 mm*+ 0.40/- 0 mm*||± 0.30 mm± 0.35 mm± 0.40 mm|
The maximum deviation from the straight line is 1 mm on a gauge length of 1000 mm.
The maximum out-of-roundness is 65% of the total outer diameter tolerance.
Standard length tolerances
|Component length (mm)||OD 30-100 mm||OD 100-254 mm|
|10-100||+ 1.0/- 0||+ 2.0/- 0|
|100-600||+ 2.0/- 0||+ 3.0/- 0|
|600-1200||+ 3.0/- 0||+ 4.0/- 0|
|1200-5000||+ 5.0/- 0||+ 6.0/- 0|
Delivery Executions of EN 10210-1 Grade S275J2H
All tubes are provided with spotless, square cut ends.Chamfering can be done on demand.
Tubes are supplied without anti-corrosive treatment, but anti-corrosive treatment is available and can be done on request.
- Black and Bare
- External Varnished with Black or Clear LAcquer
Mill test certificate
- MTC is issued in accordance with EN 10204.
Tubes are packaged as standard, with steel straps into hexagonal bundles with one end flush. Tubes can also be bundled in multiples. Bundle weights are adjusted as requested by the customer. Each package contains tubes from a single cast/heat only.
Every tube is set apart with tube type, heat number, steel grade and size. Information is repeated along the whole length of the tube. Bundles are also labeled with a tag having information in both alphanumeric and by bar code.
Material conveyed directly from our plant is labeled in accordance with automotive standard, ie with both alphanumeric and bar code information. Client particular information can be included on demand. .
EN 10210-1 Grade S275NH Carbon Steel Seamless Pipes and Tubes
EN 10210-1 Grade S275NH Carbon Steel Seamless Pipes and Tubes are EN specification Pipes and Tubes used for structural applications.Trio steel is oee of the leading stockist of EN 10210-1 Pipes and Tubes In India , Singapore and many countries.
Brand: Trio Steel
Manufacturer: MSL, ISMT, JSL, JINDAL, TATA STEEL,
Model: Carbon Steel Pipes and Tubes
Dimensional Standards of EN 10210-1 Grade S275J2H
WWP-404c is similar to ASTM A-53 except that Government inspection and continuous identification marking of electric weld and seamless is mandatory. It covers black and galvanized welded and seamless pipe for flanging, bending, and coiling and for use with fresh water, oil, steam, air, and gas on shore plus a limited number of shipboard uses. Sizes 1/8 inch through 24 inch.WWP-406c is a federal specification comparable to ASTM A-120 (withdrawn 1988). Mills can certify that A-120 pipe in a distributor-s stock meets all the requirements of WWP-406c.
C-200 covers black welded and seamless pipe intended for the conveyance of water in sizes 6 inch and larger. Specification prescribes hydrostatic test pressures for sizes of pipe covered. Tensile, flattening, and bending tests are required.
- B31.1 Code for pressure piping.plants, and industrial plants.
- B31.2 Fuel Gas Piping.
- B31.3 Petroleum Refinery Piping.
- B31.4 Liquid PetroleumTransportation Piping Systems.
- B31.5 Refrigeration Piping.
- B31.7 Nuclear Power Piping
- B31.8 GasTransmission and Distributing Piping Systems. Covers design, fabrication, installation, inspection, testing, and the safety aspects of operation and maintenance of gas transmission and distribution systems.
- B36.10 American Standard for Wrought-Steel and Wrought-Iron pipe. Designates dimensions, weights, and schedule numbers for welded and seamless pipe. Schedules 10 through Schedules Double Extra Heavy (DXH/XXH).
- B36.19 American Standard for Stainless Steel Pipe. Designates dimensions, weights, and schedule numbers for welded and seamless Stainless Steel Pipe, Schedules 5 through Schedules 80.
- M-111 covers black and galvanized welded and seamless pipe intended for coiling, bending, flanging, and other special purposes and is suitable for welding. Purpose for which pipe is intended should be stated on orders. M-111 is comparable in most requirements to ASTM A-53.
- M-130 covers black and galvanized welded and seamless pipe for ordinary uses in steam, water, gas, and air lines. Sizes 1/8 inch through 12 inch. Pipe to this specification is not intended for close coiling, bending, or high temperature service. M-130 is comparable in most requirements to ASTM A-120.