ST 52 Pipes & Tubes Suppliers
Trio Steel provides a complete range of ST 52 Pipes & Tubes that are innovative in nature and can be customized according to consumer needs. ST 52 Pipes & Tubes provided by Trio Steel are of high quality and durable in nature. ST 52 Pipes & Tubes, Stainless Steel Seamless pipes & Tubes, Carbon Steel Seamless Pipes & Tubes and Alloy Steel Seamless Pipes & Tubes are the various tubes that are available in our extensive range.
Serving the requirements and demands of various industries, Trio Steel believes in stocking the best products and is therefore a leading supplier of Carbon Steel pipes. We are stockholders and distributors of Carbon Steel Pipes of various grades from different origins.
For Our Customers:
- Customer service provided at Trio Steel is of the highest standard.
- Material used in pipe production is of high quality.
- Equipment is updated and regularly maintained.
- You will get exactly what you need and when you need it.
- Cost effective and high quality ST 52 Pipes & Tubes is supplied.
ST 52 Pipes & Tubes Quick Details
- Company Name: Trio Steel
- Country/Region: India
- FOB Price: US $1500-5000 / Metric Ton
- Port: Nhava Sheva Port Mumbai
- Main Products: Seamless Pipes & Tubes, Welded Pipes & Tubes, Stainless Steel Tube, API 5L Pipes
- No.of Employees: 20 – 40 People
- Year Established: 1999
- Certification: ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001
ST 52 Pipes & Tubes
Trio Steel is a stockholder & distributor of ST 52 Pipes & Tubes for Atmospheric and Low Temperatures in Grade CB60, Grade CB65, Grade CB70, Grade CC60, Grade CC65, Grade CC70
- ST 52-3 Seamless Pipes, Tubes ST 52-3 Seamless Hydraulic Pipes, Tubes
- ST 52.0 / ST37.0 DIN 1629 / DIN 2448 HFS – Hot Finished Seamless Mechanical Tubes
- ST 52.3 / ST52.3N DIN 17121 / DIN 2448 Hot Finished Seamless Tubes & Pipes
- ST 52 DIN 2391 Seamless Tubes for Hydraulic Cylinder
- St 52.0 DIN 2391 Seamless Tubes for Hydraulic Cylinder
- ST 52 DIN2391 PART 1 Grade A, B, C in Condition BK, BK S, BKW, GBK, NBK
- ST 52-3 JIS-G-3445
We follow standard specifications for Electric-Fusion-Welded Steel Pipe for Atmospheric and Lower Temperatures
|Specification||Wall thickness||Specification||Wall thickness|
- A20/A20M Specification for General Requirements for Steel Plates for Pressure Vessels
- A370 Test Methods and Definitions for Mechanical Testing of Steel Products
- A435/A435M Specification for Straight-Beam Ultrasonic Examination of Steel Plates
- A530/A530M Specification for General Requirements for Specialized Carbon and Alloy Steel Pipe
- A577/A577M Specification for Ultrasonic Angle-Beam Examination of Steel Plates
- A578/A578M Specification for Straight-Beam Ultrasonic Examination of Rolled Steel Plates for Special Applications
- E110 Test Method for Indentation Hardness of Metallic Materials by Portable Hardness Testers
- E165 Practice for Liquid Penetrant Examination for General Industry
- E709 Guide for Magnetic Particle Testing
- Boilers And Pressure Vessels – Electric Fusion Welding – Electrofusion – Heat Treatment – High-Pressure Services – Pressure Vessels – Steel Pipes – Tubular Products
ST 52 Pipes & Tubes Application
Steel, where the main alloying constituent is carbon, is called Carbon Steel or plain carbon steel. The American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) defines carbon steel as: “Steel is considered to be carbon steel when no minimum content is specified or required for chromium, cobalt, columbium, molybdenum, nickel, titanium, tungsten, vanadium or zirconium, or any other element to be added to obtain a desired alloying effect; when the specified minimum for copper does not exceed 0.40 percent; or when the maximum content specified for any of the following elements does not exceed the percentages noted: manganese 1.65, silicon 0.60, copper 0.60.”
This type of steel is applied in various industries and for critical engineering purposes. Other value added products of carbon steel include LPG cylinders, corrosion resistant steel, precision tubes and medium/high carbon grades, critical structural application steel, etc.