API 5L X80 PSL1 LSAW Steel Pipe is a steel pipe and is commonly used for pipeline transportation systems in the petroleum and natural gas industries. API 5L is suitable for oil and gas transmission, structural application, and mechanical components.
Trio Steel is a leading manufacturer, supplier and exporter of API 5L X80 PSL1.
All API 5L X80 PSL1 LSAW Steel Pipes are individually covered so that the premium quality of material is retained and there are no damages in the last stages of production.
API 5L X80 PSL1 LSAW Steel Pipe comes with imprints relevant to the job information (for example heat number, size, material and part number). This information is also printed along all to whom API 5L X80 PSL1 LSAW Steel Pipe is delivered.
Your need for API 5L X80 PSL1 LSAW Steel Pipe of standard length and diameter pipes and tubing ends here. If you need high strength, high tensile, heavy wall line pipe requirements for deep sour wells, drilling, offshore drilling and production, arctic exploration and production, or you need API 5L X80 PSL1 pipe for natural gas, oil or water transport, then Trio Steel can meet the demands of your company.
API 5L X80 PSL1 LSAW Steel Pipe (enhanced) is a high yield seamless pipe that is modified to suit offshore structural purposes. It is intended for (but not limited to) use in fixed offshore structures and is designed to operate in the offshore sector.
API5L PSL2 Pipes: X42 PSL2 Pipes, X46 PSL2 Pipes, X52 PSL2 Pipes, X56 PSL2 Pipes, X60 PSL2 Pipes, X65 PSL2 Pipes, X70 PSL2 Pipes, X80 PSL2 LSAW Steel Pipes, X80 PSL2 Seamless Pipes, X100 PSL2 Pipes, X120 PSL2 Pipes.
API5L Seamless Pipes: Gr.B PSL1 Seamless Pipe, Gr.B PSL2 Seamless Pipe, X42 PSL1 Seamless Pipes, X42 PSL2 Seamless Pipes, X46 PSL1 Seamless Pipes, X46 PSL2 Seamless Pipes, X52 PSL1 Seamless Pipes, X52 PSL2 Seamless Pipes, X56 PSL1 Seamless Pipes, X56 PSL2 Seamless Pipes, X60 PSL1 Seamless Pipes, X60 PSL2 Seamless Pipes, X65 PSL1 Seamless Pipes, X65 PSL2 Seamless Pipes, API5L X70 PSL1 Seamless Pipes, X70 PSL2 Seamless Pipes, X100 Seamless Pipes, X120 Seamless Pipe.
DSAW Line Pipes: X42 PSL1 DSAW Pipes, X42 PSL2 DSAW Pipes, X46 PSL1 DSAW Pipes, X46 PSL2 DSAW Pipes, X52 PSL1 DSAW Pipes, X52 PSL2 DSAW Pipes, X56 PSL1 DSAW Pipes, X56 PSL2 DSAW Pipes, X60 PSL1 DSAW Pipes, X60 PSL2 DSAW Pipes, X65 PSL1 DSAW Pipes, X65 PSL2 DSAW Pipes, X70 PSL1 DSAW Pipes, X70 PSL2 DSAW Pipes, X80 DSAW Steel Pipes, X80 Seamless Steel Pipes, X100 DSAW Pipes, X120 DSAW Pipe.
Grade: X80 Q PSL1
- The x symbol followed by a two or three digit number equal to the specified minimum yields strength in 1000 psi rounded down to the nearest integer.
- Minimum Yield
- At pipe body 551 MPa (80,000 psi)
- Delivery Condition
- +N Normalizing rollingQ Quenched and tempered
where +Q refers to a heat treatment
process consisting of quench
hardening followed by tempering
- PSL refers to product specification level,
where PSL 1 mentions the minimum mechancial requirement
Nominal Pipe Size for
API 5L X80 PSL1 LSAW Steel Pipe : 2″ to 28″ O.D.
Wall Thickness – Schedule 10 through 160, STD, XS, XXS
Chemical Properties of API 5L X80 PSL1 LSAW Steel Pipes
|Mass fraction, based upon heat and product analysis a|
|LSAW PIPE – API 5L X80 PSL1|
- 0.50% maximum for cooper; 0.50% maximum for nickel; 0.50% maximum for chroium and 0.15% maximum for molybdenum. For grades up to and including XS2, Cu, Cr and Ni shall not be added intentionally.
- For esach reduction of 0.01% below the specified maximum concentration of carbon, an increase of 0.05% above the specified maximum concentration for manganese is permissible, up to a maximum of 1.65% for grades>= X52; upto a maximum of 1.75% for grades>X52, but
- Unlcess otherwise agreed, the sum of the niobium and vanadium contents shall be <=0.06%.
- The sum of the niboium, vanadium and titanium concentrations shall be <=0.15%.
- Unless otherwise agreed.
- Unless otherwise agrees, the sum of niboium, vanadium and titanium concentrations shall be <=0.15%.
- Unless otherwie agreed, 0.50% maximum ofr copper, 0.30% maximum for nickel, 0.30% maximum for chromiumand 0.15% maximum for molybdenum.
- Unless otherwise agreed, the sum of niboium, vanadium and titanium concentrations shall be <=0.15%.
- For pipe with diameter<219.10mm(8.625″), the maximum yield strength shall be <=495Mps(71,800 psi).
Mechanical Properties of API 5L X80 PSL1 LSAW Steel Pipes
|551(80 000)||655(95 000)||28%|
- 0.50% maximum for copper, 0.50% maximum for nickel, 0.50% maximum for chromium, and 0.15% maximum for molybdenum.
- For each reduction of 0.01% below the specified maximum concetration for carbon, an increase of 0.05% above the specified maximum concentration for manganese is permissible, up to a maximum of 1.65%
- Unless otherwise agreed, the sum of the niobium and vanadium contents shall be ≤0.06%.
- The sum of the niobium ,vanadium and titanium concentratons shall be ≤0.06%.
- Unless otheriwse agreed.
- Unless otherwise agreed, the sum of niobium, vanadium and titanium concentrations shall be ≤ 0.15%